Before you think I'm finally going to explore the far distant lands of Venice, Italy, I have to first manage some expectations and tell you that we are merely spending the morning here.
Venice is a major port on the mediterranean, and that is the only clue to where I am headed for the next week! While it's is no long distance trip from Paris, here are some essentials I always bring with me on the plane (and elsewhere on vacation ;) ).
- Bag - this will fit everything!
- Wallet - in my favorite tuscan yellow, perfect for spring, summer and fall
- Sunglasses - oh there will be sun!
- Frames - contacts can get dry on the plane
- Passport - can't leave without this one!
- iPad with Next Issue Magazines
- iPhone & headphones
For Last-Minute Touchups
- Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment in Rosé - color and moisture all in one
- Cover FX Powder Compact - for a perfect shine free complexion right off the plane
- Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Perfume - packed in a travel sized container from Muji
- Mentos Gum - favorite mint now in gum form!
- Kusmi Tea in Earl Grey - this gift size container is the perfect travel companion!
- Contact Case - with solution already inside!
- Tissues - I'll be happy I have these
- Fuzzy socks (not pictured)
- Eye Mask for sleeping (not pictured)
Good bye Paris! See yah in a week!
PS. I have two scheduled posts coming this next week, so be sure to check it out. <3